Tuesday 27 March 2007

Intro....


Well, I guess a bit of an intro is needed to get me started...

A_C stands for Aussie_Chic. Some of you may already know me by that name. That is what I am, I'm a Proud Aussie. I love everything about being Australian, I love our culture, our easy going ways and our no BS attitudes. I love our history. Our Diggers, our ANZACS. You will find most of my posts dedicated to them. We have one of the proudest fighting traditions in the world, one that continues to this day with our ADF Personnel. Whether they be at home or deployed, they continue to do our great nation proud on a daily basis. For that we should all be truly grateful.

You will find quite alot of History posts. I strongly believe the spirit of our Soldiers today has it's roots in our proud ANZAC traditions. The stories of bravery, often immortalised in film and written about should never, ever be forgotten. The sacrifices made by so many are what make this nation so great. When the chips are down, Aussies always come through for each other.

Even today, through natural disasters and twists of fate, the Aussies will always pass the hat around and help a family or person in need. A BBQ will always guarantee a good turn out at a working bee and the local pub can always come up with some kind of theme night for a fundraiser.

So you will get some history, some currents events. Me screaming and ranting and raving from time to time. But hopefully what you will see is this little Aussie Chic fly the flag with pride.

Aussie Aussie Aussie

A_C

No comments: